Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Bear

I'm almost ready to tackle this blog again. I have become obsessed with the news, and am close to paranoid when it comes to conspiracy theories.
My whole purpose in Speaking Out has been to invoke a positive note and a feeling that we still have power to change things. I am becoming less certain of that, but must trust others in our Country who believe there's a way out for us if we persevere, let our Congressional Representatives know what we think, and keep the faith with our fellow Americans.

The Tea Parties have unsettled the Obama administration. They really don't like to think there are so many independent thinkers left in our Country. The simple fact that it makes them nervous is a positive!

Remember the Ronald Reagan add "The Bear"?



Here's a new twist:



Now if she can save us from the Tiger!

5 comments:

  1. Linda..I know it's hard to keep going the way things are.

    I guess what we need now is hope, but not the kind of 'hope' he offers.

    Be of good courage, and stay well, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed it, Changes!

    Thanks, Jan:) I'm getting a bit revitalized to see that some people are standing up for their rights!

    You take care too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I JUMPED at the SHOT! lol! Excellent!

    I've been afraid ever since Obama was set up in office. I'm feeling like there is a snowball rolling out of control, getting bigger and bigger with no chance of being stopped.

    Maybe Global Warming can come to our rescue?
    :P

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa! I jumped too! That bear hasn't been so invisible lately!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did I miss this post? Great one Linda. I feel just like you -- one minute overpowered by the insanity in this world and the next minute confident that the American people will always preserve our freedom at all costs.

    ReplyDelete